Body Sculpting by truSculpt iD
Synergy Laser London is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is top of the line safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise. This procedure also comes with no downtime.
Brought to us by the innovative monopoly radio-frequency technology used by the truSculpt 3D, this treatment is used to selectively target fat tissue and therapeutically warm it up until it’s eliminated and passed through the body naturally. Clients are known to achieve an average of 24% fat reduction in as little as one treatment. truSculpt has been clinically proven as safe and effective to rid clients of stubborn fat cells permanently.
With Proven Results
+ Average of 24% fat reduction
+ Clinically proven results for permanent fat cell reduction
+ Real-Time Temperature Control for consistent results
And Optimal Experience
+ Fast 15-Minute treatment protocols
+ Hands-free & hand-held flexibility
+ Enhanced safety
+ High patient satisfaction
You Get Personalized Solutions
+ Multiple body areas treated simultaneously
+ Patient & treatment versatility
+ Customized treatment protocols
Most popular Treatable areas
- Upper Arms
- Bra Line
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
- Upper Flanks
- Lower Flanks
- Upper Back
- Lower Back
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
- Inner Knees
How Does It Feel?
Procedures are frequently described as feeling like a heating pad placed directly on the skin. During your treatment, the temperature of your skin will rise, but it will remain comfortable. These procedures are 100% safe, they are effective, and the results are even and consistent.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The beauty of truSculpt is that multiple areas can be treated at the same time, and in as little as one 15 minute session. Results are visible after one treatment, and maximum results are achieved after 12 weeks. You may be required to attend multiple treatments to achieve the personalized results you desire.
We Suggest Before Treatment :
- Shave the area that is to be treated. If assistance is required for hard to reach areas, please inform our staff at the time of booking the appointment.
- The area to be treated must be clean, and free of any lotions, deodorant, makeup or other.
- Body piercings are required to be removed if under or near the area to be treated.
- Being well hydrated both pre and post your treatment will help your body receive the best response, and afterward it aids to assist the body in the elimination process.
- Plan to wear loose, comfortable clothing to and from your appointment.
After Your Appointment :
- It is common to have some redness and for the area(s) treated to be warm. The treated area(s) may become tender and/or swollen after treatment, typically this will resolve within a few days after your appointment.
- Palpable nodules that are tender to the touch may develop in the treated area(s) up to 72 hours after treatment. These typically resolve over several weeks. We suggest gently massaging the nodules for 2 – 5 minutes twice a day, as this will assist you to relieve any nodules that may result from treatment.
- If any burn, blistering or crusting occurs (it may happen right after treatment, or on the 3rd day post treatment), apply over the counter topical antibiotic ointment such as Polysporin the treated area at least 3 times a day until healed. If possible, keep the area covered.
- Notify our clinic if any tenderness, redness or swelling persists longer than a few days. Also, if nodules that are tender to the touch or any lumps in the treated area last longer than 4 weeks.
- Remember to remain well hydrated on a daily basis!
Frequently asked questions
Am I a candidate for trusculpt id?
Beacuse truSculpt iD is a tailored and customized treatment made to meet individual needs, most adult men and women are a candidate.
Is There really no downtime?
After your appointment, the area(s) treated will be warm or flushed for less than an hour (on average). While you may experience mild sensitivity to the touch for a few days, you’ll be able to resume normal activities immediately, like exercise for example.
when will i see results?
Results are visible after just one treatment, with maximum results seen after 12 weeks. However, additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.