What You Need to Know
The award-winning Pristine Microdermabrasion procedure offers patients a non-invasive and full scope exfoliation treatment that is comfortable and above all, a rewarding aesthetic experience. Since microdermabrasion is based on mechanical exfoliation, the results are immediately visible after the first treatment, making way for smooth, softer skin and a refreshed complexion.
- Aging skin including eye areas, hands and large body areas
- Acne and trauma scars
- Congested and oily skin
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Ingrown hairs
- Hyper pigmentation
- Sun damaged skin
Minimizes Appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Removal of dead and flaking skin cells while simultaneously stimulating production of collagen and elastin.
- Significantly assisting penetration of therapeutic and cosmetic solutions for enhanced treatment efficiency and results.
- Effective treatments of hard-to-reach, large, and sensitive skin areas.
- Improve your skins tone, elasticity and glow.
Q. How does microdermabrasion work?
A. The procedure involves “sanding” the very top layer of skin using a diamond tip and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities that have nestled into the pores, all while smoothing the skin to expose healthier looking skin rejuvenating faster then normal. This will result in a reduction of fine lines, skin texture refinement, age and sun spots and so much more.
Q. Why is it referred to as “Lunch time face lift”?
A. Since the treatment requires no aesthetic and has a quick recovery, microdermabrasion clients have referred to it as a “lunch time face lift”. This procedure is perfect for individuals who can’t take time off work for deeper chemical peels or laser therapy treatments.
Q. Is the procedure safe?
A. Microdermabrasion is a safe and common procedure. It requires no downtime (unlike laser resurfacing or chemical peels), so you can return to work immediately.
Q. How many treatments are recommended?
A. Everyone reacts differently to cosmetic procedures, however, typically 4 treatments that are done 7-10 days apart are required for most individuals to achieve results.
Q. Does it hurt?
A. The procedure is painless. You will feel suction from the vacuum and a light exfoliation. There is no need for topical anesthetic or painkillers.
COMPLIMENTARY TREATMENT CONSULTATION.
WHAT IS A CONSULTATION? IT IS A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION WITH ONE OF OUR TRAINED & HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM MEMBERS WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOUR SKINCARE OR ANTI-AGING CONCERNS. WE WILL ASSESS YOUR AREAS OF CONCERN & ADVISE YOU OF ALL OF YOUR TREATMENT OPTIONS. TOGETHER, WE WILL DETERMINE WHAT YOUR COURSE OF TREATMENT MAY LOOK LIKE, IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY SUCCESSFUL & MEET YOUR SKINCARE GOALS. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A DETAILED QUOTE, AS WELL AS ASSESS & DETERMINE YOUR SUPPORTING SKIN CARE REGIME. WE WANT YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS & TO FEEL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. WE WANT YOU TO BE EXCITED & FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR TREATMENT DECISIONS MOVING FORWARD.
SINGLE TREATMENTS & PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. QUOTES PROVIDED AT CONSULTATION.
To keep your skin looking and feeling amazing, follow these simple steps!
- We highly recommend that you stay out of the sun for at least a week after your microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from causing hyperpigmentation or damaging your skin.
- We recommend you clean your face within 24 after the treatment using cotton pads and rehydrating toner to remove any dead skin cells left behind.
- Use sunscreen daily every time you go out (even if the weather is an overcast day). This is very important because microdermabrasion increases your photosensitivity.
- Be sure to keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables with a high water content.
- You MUST AVOID scratching or picking at the treatment area.
- You must make sure not to use any harsh chemicals, rub or tan your skin for at least one week following the procedure.
- Always ensure you avoid any facial waxing, use of depilatory creams, electrolysis, Laser or IPL procedure for at least two weeks after your treatment.